About the Company
Our client is a global FMCG business with a significant Australian footprint who produce high quality food product. As part of this operations they operate one of Australia's largest tanker fleets and move over 2billion litres per year. The business is going from strength to strength which is reflected in their strong investment through the delivery of enhancing systems and processes across the business. This has resulting the need for a Senior Fleet Analyst for a 12-month FTC.
The Senior Fleet Analyst is responsible for all aspects of the lifecycle the company's fleet and transport assets. This includes procurement, maintenance, tyres and the disposal of equipment in order to maintain safety, reliability and efficiency. This will involve working with a broad stakeholder group and seeking out information developing a plan and providing reports to business.
This role is suited to someone who:
- Has experience in asset management, ideally in a logistics/fleet environment.
- An understanding of heavy commercial fleet operations.
- Experience in developing asset specifications, business cases, financial models and maintenance /disposal processes.
- Knowledge of industry regulations including chain of responsibility, fatigue and mass management.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability work with diverse group and be self-directed.
- Excellent excel skills are a must have.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 86133519 for a confidential discussion.