Our client is a well known premium brand within the consumer goods industry found all around the world. They have been growing year on year and are in the exciting phase of growing their team to help elevate the business to the next level. They are a fun and supportive business who love what they do and the product they get to make. They enjoy working with a team that loves to bring their own ideas to the table to help drive continual innovation through the business.
Working with a diverse stakeholder group from CEO down you will get to do the following:
- Roll out all company marketing, packaging, product design, e-commerce visuals, pos materials and more.
- Packaging (Experience Essential) - Work with existing templates to roll out new colours and styles. Conceptualise new packaging for upcoming product launches.
- Photo Re-Touching (Experience Essential) - Re- Touch Product based Images for E-Commerce (Photography Experience also Beneficial).
- Video: Conceptualise and create short marketing and branding videos for e-commerce and social platforms.
- Deliver artwork that is to the brief, on brand, maintaining a consistent look and feel.
- Contribute to the creative development of the brand. Be involved in the strategic roll out of graphics and marketing.
- Manage priority list, multi-task, meet deadlines and deliver artwork from concept to completion - to brief.
You will bring a wealth of experience with you which enables you to play a senior role in the team. You will also have skill in:
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign essential.
- Photo-Editing (Photography experience would also be beneficial).
- Video editing would be highly beneficial.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to problem solve and provide the best possible design solutions.
- A genuine interest in the beauty and fashion industry would be beneficial.
- Marketing, Web Marketing and Shopify experience will be highly regarded
How to apply
Please apply on the link below or call Kristan De Sousa on (07) 3153 9902 to discuss the role in more detail.