Lead the Graphic Design and put your creative stamp on this vibrant and emerging brand growing locally and internationally.
- Creative and innovative brand
- Newly created role
- Bring brand and campaigns to life with creative visual design
About the Company:
Our client is an entrepreneurial and innovative business that has focused on delivering a unique brand and customer experience across their local and global outlets. They have seen rapid growth over the past few years due to their clear brand positioning and collaborative culture. With a large customer footprint across multiple segments, they continue to drive growth and expand their Australian head office.
About the Role:
In this newly created role, as Senior Graphic Designer you will lead the in-house design function, working with a junior designer to concept and create a variety of visual graphic and brand designs that include: venue design, signage and outdoor media, posters, campaign creatives, eDMs, social and online - anything and everything that requires bringing the brand and campaigns to life. With a local and international focus your designs will reach a number of locations across Australia, and as far away as Europe.
- Lead creative concept development, design and execution for campaign collateral, online and offline
- Work closely with the junior design to assign tasks, oversee and coach on creative output
- Advise on creative direction for brand locally and internationally
- Work with web development team to lead design concept for digital platforms
Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates your creative branding and campaign skills
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, brand and campaign orientated environment - inhouse or agency
- Experience designing from a blank piece of paper, to on the tools, to finished art, to production
- Print and Digital design experience across multiple online and offline channels
- Pre-Press, print specification and stock selection
- Any experience designing eDMs and UX design skills would be highly beneficial
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite
This team is ambitiously passionate about what they do. They have a super fun, collaborative and friendly culture and looking for similar minded people to join their team. If you are looking for a role where you are encouraged to think outside the square, free-style creatively and be agile in your thinking - then this could be the place for you.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mhairi Kerr on 03 8613 3525 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.