About the Company
Join an Australian market leader, which has a strong presence across ANZ & globally. The business continually innovate through investing heavily in its research and development capabilities. They have multiple trusted brands and continues to achieve double digit growth.
About the Role
You will be part of a cross-functional R&D team, covering all disciplines to design and engineer electro-mechanical consumer products.
- Design and develop Hardware solutions for existing and new products
- Analogue & Digital technologies are being improved and innovated
- Create schematics and PCB layout designs
- Compliance management and testing with EMC standards
- Development of test system in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Keep informed of new developments in equipment and technology
Skills & Experience:
It is important that you are looking for a long-term role, with a business that will provide career development and stability as a reward.
- Tertiary qualifications in Electronics Engineering
- Mixed signal experince
- 10 years + Hardware design skills for schematics and PCB layout
- Design PCBA test systems & design for compliance (EMC)
- Ideally experience working with contract-manufacturers
- Create clear technical documentation for design specifications and test plans
- Ideally experience with IoT technology
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114.