This business delivers powerful shopper insights measures across Grocery, Convenience, Pharmacy, Liquor and Online to improve promotional efficiency, build persuasive proposals, and joint business plan.
The Senior Insights Director is tasked with the development and growth of the business, managing client relationships and deliverable's. Identify actionable insights, present and engage major FMCG clients.
- Lead, manage and build FMCG and Retail client relationships
- Utilize strong quantitative shopper insights and understanding
- Improve field / reporting processes
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- Strong experience in customised, ad hoc, attitudinal data
- Client Management & presentations
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Dynamic, energetic, positive, committed attitude
- Computer Literate, solid user of Microsoft Office programs
- At least 7 years category, shopper
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Close knit team, flexible, relaxed yet professional
- Attractive salary package plus bonus
Please APPLY or contact Amy on 8024 7104 for more information.