About the Company:
Six Degrees Executive have partnered with a leading retailer whose vision is centred around providing friendly service and high-quality brands at compelling value. With an extensive footprint of stores and a strong online presence, they are committed to being one of Australia's favourite retailers.
About the role:
This Senior Insights Manager role is part of a newly created team for the organisation. It will transform how the business engages with customers, suppliers, and internal business stakeholders by providing proactive insights to enable and support insight led decisions. This role is a blend of hands on "in the business" and executive level "on the business" work. You will have 2 direct reports and be responsible for mentoring, managing and leading a successful insights team.
- Lead, develop and deliver proactive business insights and reporting program
- Collaborate and engage with stakeholders across the business
- Develop, maintain, and optimise new customer segmentation strategies
- Present and disseminate insights and insights led recommendations
- Lead and deliver insight enhancement and enrichment projects
- Lead a team of cross functional insight and reporting specialist to deliver value for the business
- 5 + years' experience in an Insights lead role, with experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to form professional, collaborative working relationships
- Demonstrated experience leading an insights and analytics team
- Excellent storytelling and presentation skills with the ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements from stakeholders into a comprehensive brief that will deliver strategic and commercial objectives
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience with change management, the ability to introduce new concepts and ideas to the business
- A dedicated team player with a passion for innovation and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and culture
Culture and Benefits:
- Exposure to latest technology stacks
- Generous team member discount across all products
- Service Recognition and Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities across the business.
To learn more, please contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 or APPLY NOW