About the company:
Our client is a global retailer selling outdoor apparel yet specialising in adventure and environmental sustainability. They have stores all over the country and their eCommerce presence is global. The staff live and breathe what the company stands for and the lifestyle it provides their customers.
About the role:
A newly created role to assist the creative director in developing the brand story for this outdoor adventure company. You'll own the visual-based content so your input across the overall brand messaging is crucial. You'll work alongside the Senior Copywriter to ensure text and visual content is aligned and relevant to the different channels such as online, eDM, social and instore. You'll manage a team of two designers and ensure the new season content is on brand and exceeds last seasons campaign!
Key responsibilities include:
- Conceptualise the brand strategy
- Create a brand story and manage a team
- Own the ideation and cultivation of visual content
- Completely overhaul the current content bank
Key attributes required:
- Experience owning content and brand strategy
- You're an Adobe and HTML native
- Coming for a fast paced retail environment would be ideal
- Must have a personal interest in outdoor adventure and sustainability
- Experience in managing a team
Great culture, tightknit team who are passionate about the products and what they stand for. Career progression and professional development are all key to success.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!