4-month contract role / Full-time / Located in far northern suburbs
About the Organisation
Our client is a key player in the tertiary education space located in the far northern suburbs of Melbourne. To join their large Marketing & Recruitment team they are looking for an experienced Senior International Content Manager who can contribute to their student attraction strategy through the development of creative, engaging content for international markets.
About the Role
This 4-month contract role is full time and located in the far norther suburbs of Melbourne. The Senior International Content Manager will tailor content to offshore audiences in alignment with the international content strategy. Developing the content strategy and planning the calendar of work for the following year. Channels include social media, video, website, blog, brochures, and course guides. With one direct report, they will be responsible for assigning the work to their team of a direct report and freelancers. A few projects include working with a creative agency to produce a series of videos, developing 50 recruitment edm's and creating recruitment brochures. Through these communications, you will be educating potential students on university life, Melbourne culture and liveability, the campus experience, plus more technical information around course content and structure will play an important part in achieving recruitment targets.
- Develop and execute on the International Content strategy across multiple and diverse touchpoints
- Plan, develop and review content across print, digital and web
- Engage with wide-ranging stakeholders across the university to produce content for international audiences
- Coordinate projects from end to end, managing both in-house and external resources to ensure premium quality output on time and to budget
- Assess and analyse performance of delivered content to measure effectiveness
- Leadership and development of one direct report
The successful candidate will:
- come from a strong content and marketing background, with strong content strategy development skills
- experience in creating and delivering marketing content within the education sector desirable
- have had experience in leading and mentoring at least one person previously
- have an innate ability to create engaging content specifically tailored to audience needs and interests
- be an expert in developing multichannel content strategies, including auditing, user research and execution
- possess excellent attention to detail, with high level editorial skills
- be relationships-focused, building rapport and trust with academics and other university professionals at a senior level
- be tertiary qualified in marketing, communications or another relevant field
How to Apply
Click the button, or for a confidential discussion, call Katie Newman on 03 8613 3599. If this doesn't quite feel like the role for you, but you know of someone in your network who may be interested, please do pass it on!