A global manufacturing company who are renowned for offering a broad portfolio to markets such as electronics and foods industry are now seeking a Senior Inventory Control Analyst to join them on a fixed term contract. The Senior Analyst will be required to work with a broad range of functional areas to identify / define root causes of inventory problems, record errors, develop and implement solutions to support efficient operations and accurate inventory valuation whilst minimizing costs and inventory holdings.
- To ensure all activities completed, comply with WHS legislation and Group policies as a minimum;
- To ensure that all business activities are conducted and compliant with areas outlined in the policies to allow the company to fulfill its corporate and social responsibilities;
- Identify, analyze and define root causes of inventory problems. Analyze alternatives, develop and recommend solutions;
- Develop and advise on the implementation of inventory control policies and procedures;
- Analyze dead and excess inventory and partner with key stakeholders to determine ways to dispose of or sell excess, obsolete and aged items;
- Observe and report on conditions and events which might impact current or future inventory control activities, explore and recommend possible courses or action;
- Other duties as requested by management that are consistent with the nature of the position and/or seniority & experience
- Degree, or equivalent experience, in finance or accounting, or in a field such as logistics, supply chain or engineering. APICS, Six Sigma, and / or other Lean Certifications highly regarded for this position;
- Three plus years of applying accounting experience in inventory control, or related areas, in distribution or manufacturing environment;
- Experienced in understanding the relationships between inventory transactions and their impact on the Financial Statements;
- Must be able to analyze and recommend changes to process and procedures, as necessary, in an efficient and effective manner
- Thorough working knowledge of SAP system, physical material flow and all associates transactions;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills;
Please apply on the link below or call Neeta Dhahan on (02) 80247151 to discuss the role in more detail.