About the company:
Our client is one of the world's major leaders in Logistics, Transport, Supply Chain and Storage to the Medical and Healthcare markets. As a trusted brand and name in the industry, and the current market landscape, they are now experiencing huge growth and are expanding their ANZ Team.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager for ANZ, you will be responsible for generating, growing and maximizing sale revenue, by engaging with customers and growing existing accounts, establishing new accounts and strategically planning your portfolio.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- Build strong working relationships and present solutions to direct end users and customers.
- Manage existing accounts in a timely manner to obtain further business and customer satisfaction.
- Represent the business in a professional manner that builds upon its already recognised reputation in the market.
- Conduct training and product demonstrations.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximise profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
- Undertake regular visits to major client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge, the ability to adapt and develop their career further.
Required Skills & Experience:
- The successful candidate will have +5 years relevant sales experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Logistics, Supply Chain or related areas,
- Demonstrated experience meeting and working to KPI's.
- Experience with relevant products and industries; Transport, Supply Chain, Storage, Freight Forwarding.
A competitive salary package, will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.