This organisation lead the Australian market in the provision of sustainable, innovative logistics solutions. Recently they have awarded a significant $200 million multi-year contract to two suppliers and now they need to find an experienced contracts manager to manage this key portfolio.
This role involves:
- Being responsible for all aspects of the service provider relationship overseeing day to day management of the contracts.
- Leading in the gathering, management and analysis of data to report on contract performance against KPIs and SLAs.
- Being the single point of contract for all issues in relation to contract compliance and lead the resolution of contractual issues and disputes
- Overseeing adherence to contractual obligations through effective commercial management, including payments, claims, warranties, cash flow and flow down of contract amendments
- Ensuring that reports, documentation and key actions are completed in line with business and contract requirements
- Being accountable for safety focus and exceeding safety targets both internally and with external suppliers.
- Managing all disputes as first point of escalation
- Fostering and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring communication and information flow is managed to an exceptional level.
- Ensuring all contract matter communications are appropriately managed and closed out within contractual and agreed time-frames
- Actively participating and supporting strategic initiatives
- Supporting Business Improvement projects and program co-ordination
Ideally you will bring with you:
- Extensive experience in managing large scale complex contracts
- Demonstrable prior accountability for operating and capital budgets
- Experience in data systems advantageous
- Ability to foster successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated capability to develop, implement and manage correspondence management systems
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships and communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders, proactively providing advice and support.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and communication skills to negotiate, influence and resolve conflict within a dynamic and complex environment
- Knowledge of risk management, safety systems and legislative requirements for rail haulage
- Demonstrated capacity to find innovative solutions to foster engagement when communicating with a geographically diverse workforce.
- Qualifications in Contract Management or demonstrated equivalent experience to an exceptional level
- Asset maintenance or engineering experience advantageous
- Knowledge of supply chain, resource (asset, labour other) planning
For more information please get in touch with Alan Claire on 0423 539 040