Are you a passionate, commercial minded, customer focused Operations & Logistics expert with a strong knowledge of transport networks, CoR & operational efficiency with experience managing complex distribution networks then look no further..
To deliver the best in class logistics services to over 3,000 customers nation wide. Developing and implementing strategies to further better the optimisation of the delivery networks as well as execution of customer excellence.
- Ensure compliance is adhered to by the overall Logistics operations team & external transport partners including CoR, HVNL & OHS&E requirements.
- Develop annual plans to manage the cost to offset inflation, lift service and provide sustainable solutions to it's customers.
- Manage P&L budget of over 65 Million dollars, continuously improve budget performance through CI initiatives in collaboration with the CI Manager.
- Engage with the planning team to manage tactical planning ensuring product is in the right place at the right time.
- Measure service levels of carriers/partners ensuring SLA's are adhered to. Go to market to tender where required & building strong relationships with external parties.
- Tertiary educated in related disciplines.
- Significant experience in Logistics with strong exposure to network redesign and optimisation.
- Experience both domestic & international Logistics highly desirable.
- Proven achievements in project delivery, negotiating/influencing transport contracts & leadership of a large operation.
- Ability to build outstanding rapport with internal & external stakeholders as well as align various parts of a business to work under one ideal.
- Strong system skills (TMS, MRP, WMS etc.)
To apply please use the link or contact Brenton on 02 8024 7146