About the company
Our client is leading global multi-billion dollar manufacturing business that lead the way in terms of innovation in the construction products & hardware market, with key representation across ANZ they are a highly respected service and product supplier to the residential, commercial and trade.
About the role
Reporting to the Divisional Leader of the business unit, this business critical senior leadership role will see the successful candidate take full control and responsibility for the National ANZ Sales, Product & Service Team to set the commercial strategy across the key client portfolio which includes manufactuerers and trade partner relationships.
- Develop and implement strategies to defend and grow the business
- Lead the national sales, technical product and service team geographically spread across ANZ, 5 direct reports and 30+ indirect
- Exceed annual revenue targets. develop ongoing market analysis of relevant market trends.
- Measure and monitor sales efforts and make appropriate changes to ensure focus and results
- In conjunction with the Divisional Leader set the strategy for operational excellence and customer experience
- Develop long term plans for business including future trends, sales goals, profit projections, capital requirements and people resources
- Manage, lead and inspire the sales and technical support team while building a strong succession and talent pipeline plan
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically to position a business to win
- Have broad business skills and experiences outside of just sales
- A background from within an industrial technical engineered solution environment
- Strong commercial and analytical skills combined with the ability to make sensible and timely decisions
- Experience in building and managing a multi-regional, multi-functional team with annual revenues greater than $40m
- Deep understanding of the solution selling process; with a demonstrated ability to tailor (and deliver) the value proposition to benefit the company and the customer
- Demonstrated passion for coaching, mentoring and developing high-performing teams
- Strong and influential communication style; both verbally and in writing
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships, at various levels, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated, energetic & can work both autonomously & as part of the team
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment, demonstrating a strong consultative approach and manner
- Above average computer skills including the Microsoft Office 365 suite of products
Highly Desirable skills
- Experience coming from a large complex corporate style organisation within the technical construction materials market or have a background coming from a business who has sold technical engineered solutions to other industrial manufactueres
- A Bachelor's degrees in Sales & Marketing, Business, Engineering or Finance
- Experience in financial statement review and analysis, budgeting, costing and margin control.
- Work for a large listed corporate organisation who offer both local & global career opportunities
- On offer is a highly attractive package that will be tailored to attract the best qualified candidates in the market
- This role forms part of the leadership team and will have a strategic input into the day to day running of the division
- Fresh, modern working environment
- Financially stable company with a clear straetgy for growth
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC20320
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.