About the Company
Our client is a significant player in both the domestic and global food markets. They are true believers in creativity and innovation, and their brand has experienced substantial growth over the last 5 years.
About the Role
This is a strategic role to lead the food safety and quality agenda within the Operations team. As part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will be responsible for execution of all FSQA requirements within ANZ, making sure that suppliers meet the stringent conditions, that your interpretation of food standards meets best practice and eliminates risk.
- Lead, manage and develop a dynamic team of FSQA professionals to deliver on compliance of food safety standards, risk mitigation and business targets.
- Work closely with European counterparts to align and implement local policies with International strategies.
- In conjunction with procurement, proactively manage supply compliance and performance across a large group of suppliers in ANZ.
- Design and manage the customer complaint process, by initiating strategies to manage the substantial growth in customers by improving systems and processes and identifying industry trends.
- Work collaboratively with the Procurement, Operations, Product and Culinary Development teams to ensure seamless integration of requirements across the entire chain.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in food safety within ANZ, with a focus on Australian government regulations.
- The ability to interpret strategic direction and implement policies, procedures, and the reengineering of quality systems within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- The ability to build strong relationships through effective communication, leadership and drive, both internally and externally.
- A strength in interpretation of data and strong analytical skills
- The ability to influence without authority in a cross functional capacity.
On offer will be an attractive salary package that befits the level of experience, as well as generous benefits, including equity as well as flexibility, and excellent learning and development programs.
How to Apply
For more information, please call Sandy Tuckwell on 0413 133 255 for a confidential discussion, or apply via the link.