About the Company
Our client is a significant player in both the domestic and global food markets, with leading brands in Australia, USA, Middle East and SE Asia. They are a true believer in sustainability and biodiversity, and innovation.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a technical R&D team within a fast paced, dynamic environment. You will be totally responsible for delivering NPD projects and technical development with 3rd party co-manufacturers, and materials and ingredient suppliers.
Other key responsibilities include
- Accountability for NPD projects including formulations, testing, and validation
- Driving major projects, forward planning, and meeting critical business timelines
- Providing supervision and leadership of RA function, and maintaining regulatory compliance standards
- Providing technical input on HACCP and Food Safety, and technical specifications
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science and/or Engineering
- The ability to bring ideas to the table and know "What Good Looks Like"
- Min 8 years' experience within a diverse range of large commercial manufacturing environments
- Sound understanding of Food Packaging, Labelling and Food Safety
- Collaborative, strategic leadership style with open communication and a sense of fun
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team - locally and globally
- A highly attractive salary package with excellent benefits
- This role does require 30% domestic and international travel
How to Apply
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please call Sandy Tuckwell on 0413 133 255 for a confidential discussion.