About the company
This Australian company is at the forefront of innovation in the service industry, with a footprint of 4k+ highly trained staff and a network of over 250 locations across Australia. They are listed in the top 100 companies on the ASX and pride themselves on being at the forefront of shaping a sustainable future for all Australians.
About the role
This is a pivotal role within the company which will see this executive and highly comercial sales leader manage a team of National Account Managers and support staff through driving innovative and strategic plans that endeavour to build and foster relationships with key stakeholders, the successful candidate will decipher commercial opportunities into business performance and growth opportunities within a large portfolio of national accounts across broad industries
- Lead the team who manage key client relationship at C suite level with tier one large corporate organisations
- Develop a strong understanding of vertical expertise which seeks to stimulate and promote deep and enduring relationships with key accounts and provide customers with a comprehensive understanding of sustainable management.
- Identify value proposition gaps, build national capabilities, and develop key strategic solutions per vertical or customer segment.
- Forecast long term market availabilities and strategic plans and keep informed of competitive developments and can help develop immediate responses to new market threats and opportunities.
- Effectively draw on client relationship network to generate leads and opportunities, while simultaneously being able to identify business opportunities within existing customers and manage them through lifecycle.
- Continually seek out futuristic and innovative approaches that endeavour to enhance knowledge around sustainability.
- Create, develop and present sales proposals and quotes, using standardised pricing, templates and collateral as directed.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have extensice executive sales leadership experience and ideally have expertise of manage national key account programs
- You will have the ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders at executive level
- Ideally have experience working across and presenting at c-suite level.
- Solution sales expert and complex problem solver with the ability to develop effective working relationships within businesses.
- Exceptional business acuman is a must
- Be highly analytical and have advanced commercial capability
- Cultivate innovation and be able to influence a multitude of key clients and external stakeholders coming from or have a track record working within a large complex business environment
- Have polished boardroom presentation skills
- Proven ability to drive business results
- Be highly experienced in managing tenders
- Provide Business and market insights that seek to advance the organisations future aspirations.
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions, manages through complexity and cultivates innovation
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in business to business solution selling at a national & strategic level.
A well-established growing Australian company who are a proud employer of choice, with a culture build on innovation, equal opportunity and employee development and nurture. An environmentally passionate company that wants the best out of their employees and the community.
- Work with a highly engaged executive leadership team - Head office Melbourne
- A highly attractive package is on offer which will be tailored to attract the best Sales Leader in the market
- Fresh, modern working environment
- Succession plan opportunity on offer
- Represent the market leader
- Unrivalled career opportunities on offer at this large complex business
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC17500.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.