The University of Queensland (UQ) is shaping the future. The focus is to develop leaders to inspire the next generation through advanced ideas that benefit the world. Currently UQ have an exciting opportunity for Senior Marketing Automation & Conversions Coordinator to join their Marketing and Communications team. The role will report to the Customer Experience Manager and will work closely with internal stakeholders including UQ's senior managers in research, advancement, marketing along with faculties, institutes and centres, and business units.
About the project
UQ is undergoing a digital Customer Experience transformation program where the aim is to enhance the Universities reputation and market position engaging in high quality marketing and communications strategies. Partnering with Information Technology Services and Office of Marketing and Communication the CX is tasked to deliver a host of benefits to UQ through the provision of strategy, performance measures, technology platforms, policies and processes to enable an enterprise wide, coordinated personalised engagement experience for all UQ's key stakeholder groups.
The focus of the programme is to, uplift stakeholder experience, increase effectiveness of marketing and communications and to streamline operations Information for Prospective Staff Information about life at UQ.
The Customer Experience and Digital Team is responsible for developing, testing, and implementing a strategy to reach and engage target audiences (stakeholder groups) through multiple digital channels like eDM, web, mobile, VR, multimedia, CRM and social. The Digital Coordinator - Marketing Automation and Conversion role is responsible for the development of Stakeholder Personalisation strategies, coordinating the implementation of Marketing Automation across all stakeholder groups (Future Students, Current Students, Alumni, Advancement, Research, Corporate, Community and Staff) execution of the University's MA programs and activities (integrated to CRM) working collaboratively across the whole of UQ. The Senior Marketing Automation and Conversions Coordinator assists in the successful delivery of digital marketing and recruitment activities, supporting the domestic and international recruitment teams in creating effective future student journeys to achieve conversion targets. This will apply to other Stakeholder Groups as activities are migrated to Marketing Automation e.g. Current Students, Alumni, Advancement etc. The role develops and delivers digital customer engagement activities in line with the University brand and marketing strategy.
Skills & Experience
* Experience with the implementation of Marketing Automation systems, governance, policies and processes
* Subject matter expert for providing advice and support to the Marketing teams and key clients on digital customer engagement activities for maximum impact.
* An ability to evaluate and report on the effectiveness of marketing automation (email, SMS and social) campaigns and initiatives to inform future digital communication strategies.
* Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to engage and align them with the overall University digital communications strategy. Assist in coordinating all prospective student
* Create, edit, monitor and report on ongoing automation journeys and conversion activities
* An ability to collaborate and collate content and build across web, email and mobile.
* Experience with data in digital marketing and conversion activities, with a strong attention to detail.
* Cooperate with all health and safety policies and procedures of the university and take all reasonable care to ensure that your actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself or others.
* Awareness of compliance with legislation and University policy relevant to the duties undertaken, including OH&S legislation and related OH&S responsibilities and procedures developed by the University or Institute/School
- A relevant tertiary qualification and relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and customer acquisition campaign experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to engage people of all ages, including those from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and productively as an effective team member to ensure deadlines are met.
- Outstanding organisational skills with proven ability to deal with multiple tasks and establish priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of students, staff and external stakeholders.
- Advanced level of computer literacy with excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications (esp. Excel) and ability to use databases to capture and maintain stakeholder information (e.g. CRM). Advanced HTML and CSS knowledge and Adobe Creative Suite skills in order to create campaigns and effectively support platform users.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
- Experience with marketing automation software (Adobe, Salesforce, Marketo etc.) Experience working in the higher education space, retail or financial services. The University of Queensland values diversity and inclusion and actively encourages applications from those who bring diversity to the University. Please refer to the U
This is a full-time, continuing appointment at HEW Level 7. The total remuneration package, including employer superannuation contributions of up to 17%, will be in the range $97,851 - $106,879 p.a. The University of Queensland offers competitive options including salary sacrificing, on campus childcare, leave packaging and discounted private health insurance, as well as many other benefits. This position is based in Toowong, close to excellent public transport connections. You would be expected to attend the St Lucia campus for meetings as required, taking advantage of UQ's free frequent shuttle bus.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Narrell Werner on 07 3153 9905
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.
Six Degrees Executive is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all applicants