About the company:
Our client is a pioneer in their industry with 30+ years' experience supplying a premium product to the market. They are an independently owned business which is growing due to market demand.
About the role:
Due to continued growth of the business an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Marketing Coordinator to join the team and provide 2iC support to the Marketing Manager. You will be developing and executing the company's marketing plans, campaigns and strategies across multiple brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting and collaborating with Marketing Manager - strategy and branding
- Content writing and social media management
- Reporting on the performance and effectiveness of campaigns, typically 6-7 running at a time
- Building cost of acquisition road map per campaign
Key attributes required:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing coupled with 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Proficient expertise of Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, digital advertising and all social platforms
- Experience in above the line marketing (ATL)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- High energy to work in fast pace and agile environment
High energy culture working in a fast-paced environment. Responding to market demands you will be comfortable pivoting your daily tasks and responding quickly to change. This is a collaborative environment where your voice will be heard, well suited to someone who is ambitious, self-motivated and a problem solver!
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Charlie Adams on (03) 8613 3567 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!