About the company
Healthscope is a healthcare network comprising 43 hospitals around Australia and 23 pathology clinics in New Zealand. Healthscope has a team of 18,000 people and 17,500 Accredited Medical Practitioners, providing care to patients ranging from pathology tests to complex surgery and place the highest priority on quality clinical outcomes, transparency of reporting and elevating the overall patient experience.
About the role
In line with clear strategic objectives to continue to evolve and enhance the way Healthscope supports its patients, the Strategic Marketing Manager position has been created. This role will support the realisation of this plan by driving engagement and relationships with patients, private health insurers and related medical professionals.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, the Strategic Marketing Manager role is designed with a focus on developing both brand and marketing strategies that are aligned to strategic business objectives and provide a tangible ROI on activity.
- Lead and develop the annual strategic marketing plan
- Develop a 2-3 year strategic brand plan including relevant value propositions to ensure positive brand experiences with patients and relevant medical officers within the Healthscope network.
- Manage the design and execution of marketing campaigns to support specific Healthscope business development activities, including new product and service initiatives
- Work with the Business Development function to deliver a planned approach to identifying and engaging with both patients and key medical partners
- Lead the implementation of the proposed CRM system within the Corporate Affairs department and drive data for insights and decision making
- Assist and input into the development of annual budgets and financial management
While there are no current direct reports for this role, you will be required to operate a both a strategic and operational level. The vision for the team is to grow to a mature and professional function, with a commensurate increase in resources over time.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience at a senior leadership level as well as:
- Extensive marketing, product and brand management experience, including digital marketing
- A track record in developing successful brand strategies.
- Strong visionary attributes that lead to the development of new initiatives, new capabilities and value adding in a competitive industry, including examples of developing a winning culture and leading through change.
- Exceptional leadership, negotiating and influencing skills, including team leadership and engagement
- Thorough understanding of above, below and through the line marketing strategies, for segment specific and mass market, including integration of digital, social, campaign, sales and production processes.
- Proven ability in servicing a complex and diverse range of stakeholder needs simultaneously including, Senior Leaders, Peers.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, business and/or commerce. Master of Marketing or Business will be highly regarded
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Madden on (03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion.