About our client
Our client is a globally renowned US publicly listed software company with a suite of products that are primarily used in the NFP, Education and Community or "for purpose" sectors. They operate a very flexible workforce in Australia with the team being based throughout the country, many working from home. As a result of a resignation, they are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager to join the team, to support the ongoing growth of the business here in Australia.
Reporting to the MD and leading an established team of 5, this role will primarily be responsible for leading the full strategic marketing function for the business. This will include demand generation activities, building go to market plans that drive quality leads for the sales team, implementing account based marketing programs, product launch activities and driving and supporting customer satisfaction and engagement.
To be successful in the role, you will have a proven track record of success in a global software company environment in a marketing leadership role. You will also have:
- Lead and delivered online lead generation campaigns for B2B tech solutions
- A high level of digital marketing capability
- A strong understanding of how to collaborate with and support a sales function
- Strong problem solving capability and analytical skills
- Some experience working in and managing matrix structured organsiations
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
Some exposure to the NFP/Education/For Purpose sector would be an advantage although not essential.
What's on offer
Our client is offering a competitive package and incredibly flexible working environment to the successful candidate. In addition the opportunity to be part of a growing global organisation that works supporting the for purpose sector.
If you'd like to know more please feel free to reach out to Rachel Shermer on 0426 267 515 for a confidential discussion.