Are you a digitally savvy Marketing Manager, interested in developing and executing the marketing strategy for a rapidly growing SaaS product?
About the company:
The business offers a multiple SaaS products, developed for the FMCG and Manufacturing industries. Although well established across ANZ, the business is focused on innovation and growth across global markets as well as continuing their success in Australia.
About the role:
A new role for the business, and reporting directly into the CEO, the Senior Marketing Manager will have full ownership of the multi-channel marketing strategy and will lead a small team of junior marketers. I'm looking for a strategic thinker that can bring new ideas and create a commercial marketing strategy, whilst also willing to roll up their sleeves and execute key marketing initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Shape and execute the global marketing strategy, aligned to commercial objectives.
- Lead, mentor and develop the marketing team members.
- Manage and be accountable for the overall marketing budget.
- Responsible for both the forecast and measurement of KPIs.
- Build a demand generation strategy that drives key business metrics (lead generation, MQLs, SQLs, brand awareness, brand sentiment).
- Develop and execute a strong digital marketing strategy (SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.).
Key attributes include:
- A track record of multi-channel marketing, within a B2B environment.
- Leadership experience, capable of developing junior marketers.
- Expertise across the marketing mix, including digital channels, events and account-based marketing.
- Have a creative and analytical approach to problem-solving - data-driven.
- Commercial acumen to be an active participant in company leadership forums.
- Tech/SaaS expertise is advantageous although not essential.
From top to bottom, the business truly values marketing and understands the value it can bring. Internally, the team enjoy an entrepreneurial culture surrounded by a passionate, collaborative team. The business offers a flexible working environment with lots of autonomy and the freedom to make the role your own.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.