About the company
Our client is a leading online consumer business with a large global footprint. With millions of customers worldwide, the scale of their reach and engagement is large. They have experienced exponential success since their inception through constantly evolving their online proposition and having an exceptionally strong and highly recognised brand. They are a fast paced and innovative business who have a genuine people-focused culture and a burning ambition to continue to be leaders globally.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is a dynamic and exciting role that supports the delivery of the segment engagement program and marketing strategy for two target segments.
- Lead the development of the communication strategy to acquire, retain and engage with customers in these segments.
- Decide which channels and messages work best for this segment and how the brand should be portrayed.
- Work with sales team to create sales enablement tools and customer collateral.
- Spend time with customers in your segment, familiarising yourself with their challenges and opportunities and where the business can partner with them.
- Work in collaboration with other Segment team members to build and execute integrated market wide thought leadership campaigns.
- Measure results and continuously improve to maximise performance.
- Help to deliver major events for the segment.
Skills & Experience
- B2B experience preferred but not essential, including experience with channels across the marketing mix.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Experience working with external agencies, including creative and PR.
- Experience in digital and online marketing, including creative development.
- Event production and experience desired, but not necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams.
- Proven creative thinking and execution of effective communications
You will be results oriented and an out of the box thinker who thrives on innovation and challenging the status quo. You will pride yourself on your well-developed communication, influence, stakeholder management skills and relationship building skills. You possess the ability to work autonomously and also cross functionally and comfortably within a fast paced, dynamic and changing team environment. You will be flexible and adaptable in your approach and able to effectively manage ambiguity.
You will have well developed problem solving and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities with exceptional attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital and Marketing feel free to jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!