About the company
Our client is a leading online consumer business with a large global footprint. With millions of customers worldwide, the scale of their reach and engagement is large. They have experienced exponential success since their inception through constantly evolving their online proposition and having an exceptionally strong and highly recognised brand. They are a fast paced and innovative business who have a genuine people-focused culture and a burning ambition to continue to be leaders globally.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is a dynamic and exciting role that supports the delivery of the small to medium enterprise (SME) customer segment engagement program. This role is a great opportunity for a commercial, well-rounded marketer with a strong understanding of digital marketing and B2B.
- Lead the development of the communication strategy to acquire, retain and engage SME customers.
- Work with the Marketing Manager and key stakeholders to design the marketing strategy and deliverables.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external agencies to design and deliver both BAU and targeted campaigns focused on building brand awareness and consideration, client acquisition and product adoption amongst SMEs. Work across a range of ATL and BTL channels, with a focus on digital marketing.
- Be the guardian of the SME customer communications experience.
- Work closely with the Brand team to ensure brand consistency across channels and communications.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders including Product Managers and Sales to determine priority commercial and customer opportunities, and develop and articulate clear plans and objectives to capitalise on these opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- B2B experience preferred but not essential, including experience with channels across the marketing mix.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing is a must, including the ability to brief and lead digital channel specialists, ensure digital activity is aligned to overarching objectives and can be effectively measured and optimised.
- Proven experience in end to end campaign design, delivery, measurement and optimisation.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to align marketing activity to business objectives.
- Proven creative thinking and execution of effective marketing and advertising communications.
- Experience in media strategy with paid, owned and earned channels.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, agile and highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams.
You will be results oriented and an out of the box thinker who thrives on innovation and challenging the status quo. You will pride yourself on your well-developed communication, influence, stakeholder management skills and relationship building skills. You possess the ability to work autonomously and also cross functionally and comfortably within a fast paced, dynamic and changing team environment. You will be flexible and adaptable in your approach and able to effectively manage ambiguity.
You will have well developed problem solving and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities with exceptional attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital and Marketing feel free to jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!