About the Company
ASX listed Australian market leader with a long-standing R&D and Innovation leadership in their numerous consumer product categories. The company's focus is on short and long-term innovation strategies, through investing heavily in research and development of its trusted brands. Join a truly blue-sky and innovative R&D environment, pushing the boundaries.
About the Role
You will be an integral part of the Research & Development team, to design and develop new consumer products. The focus is on new product development, IoT capability and innovative problem solving.
- Ideation and Concept development through to Commericalisation stages and Manufacturing
- Cross-functional team of Industrial Design, Mechanical and Electronics Engineers
- Hands-on prototyping and validation & testing
- Creating Bills of Materials (BOM) and technical documentation
- Project Manage and own your projects in an autonomous environment
- Collaborate with overseas suppliers
- Keep informed of new developments in equipment, materials and technology
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are looking for a long-term role, with a business that will provide career development and a truly Innovations focused role as a reward. You need to have most of the below criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years minimum consumer product design experience
- IoT projects experince ideal
- Concept design experience and blue-sky developments
- Product design experience for electro-mechanical consumer products
- Strong SolidWorks or similar design software skills
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button and apply with your CV in Word format or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion.