About the company
This is a successful Australian manufacturing business with a strong focus on innovation and close customer relationships across the globe. They have experienced significant growth due to their unique product and their customer focus, and now seek to add further technical expertise to their expanding business.
About the role
As the Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be senior most mechanical expertise on site. This role will deliver across all of the main areas of engineering work between capital projects, improvement programs and reliability strategy, also demonstrating leadership to the broader business. As a Senior Engineer, you will take a business wide view to engineering solutions, incorporating all business requirements from safety through to commercial considerations as well as being technically sound.
We're seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer from a manufacturing background
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Manufacturing background (ideally high speed automated environments)
- Experience across capital projects as well as maintenance and reliability
- Strong technical knowledge complimented with practical understanding of manufacturing business
- Solid communication skills as well as the ability to influence stakeholders and show leadership across the business
This role, although initially contract, is also being recruited on a permanent basis. This is a rare senior level engineering role within a manufacturing environment and works within a business that has both a global reach and also a local family feeling.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Scott Logan on 03 8613 3551 for a confidential discussion