- Immediate Start - Senior Media Advisor - 2-3 month contract
- Proactive media role - strong writing skills required
- Possibility for the role to become permanent / extend
About the Company
Our client is a large-scale employer in the Northern Suburbs. During a period of change, they are seeking an experienced Senior Media Advisor who can assist with keeping some high-impact projects moving in the right direction for the next 2-3 months.
About the Role
The Senior Media Advisor will be responsible for the development of appealing and engaging content, building relationships with subject matter experts to help identify news-worthy opportunities for various media outlets. The role is available for immediate start for the next few months, with the opportunity to apply for the permanent role if it suits.
As the Senior Media Advisor you will be:
- Responsible for providing reporting and media monitoring support
- Work with the Media Coordinator in responding to media issues and enquiries from internal and external stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Proactively seeking stories from within the organisation to take out to various media channels, digesting and translating highly specialist and technical information for broader audience bases.
- Produce compelling content such as media releases, opinion pieces, key messages, statements, web and social media for traditional and digital media, to a high editorial standard
- Providing expert media advice and strategic communications support across a wide range of stakeholder groups.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be:
- a dynamic media professional who enjoys the challenges of being able to navigate a complex environment and be able to maintain and enhance the organisation's reputation.
- A professional who can manage competing deadlines and points of view and who is able to plan and prioritise work to meet tight, and ever-changing deadlines.
- Experienced in writing in a media communications environment and possess a high level of writing and editing skills.
How to Apply
Click to apply, or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.