- Immediate Start - Senior Media Advisor - 3-5 month contract
- Proactive media role - strong writing skills required
- Northern suburbs location
Liaise with internal stakeholders to create engaging content and positive media opportunities.
About the Company
Our client, based in the northern suburbs, promoting research and education, is seeking an experienced Senior Media professional to assist the team with business as usual media support in this 3-5 month contract role.
About the Role
As the Senior Media Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Proactively seeking stories from within the organisation to take out to various media channels
- Confidently pitching to relevant media outlets
- Responsible for providing reporting and media monitoring support
- Respond to media issues and enquiries from internal and external stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner to support the effective functioning of team
- Deliver a high level of service to members of the media in responding to enquiries, coordinating tasks and managing deadlines.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in writing media communications and possess a high level of writing and editing skills
- A dynamic media professional who would be able to maintain and enhance the organisation's reputation
- A professional who can manage competing deadlines and who is able to plan and prioritise work to meet tight, and every changing deadlines
How To Apply
Click to apply, or contact Katie Newman on 03 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.