Our client is a health based, member organisation who provide information and education to consumers on health services, and information and training to health professionals who are members. They are highly regarded and are proud to have a positive work culture. Based in the CBD, they are looking for an outstanding Media professional to join them in this newly created Senior Media and Communications Adviser role.
As Senior Media and Communications Adviser, you will be responsible for proactively driving media presence for the organisation across a range of traditional and digital platforms. You will also provide strategic media advice to the Executive team, and have the opportunity to build the public profile of the CEO and of the organisation itself. The role suits a self motivated media professional who is proactive and strategic in approach to deliver communications about the many benefits of the services and advocacy that the organisation offers. You will be the key media liaison and will be required to provide media training to the executive where appropriate.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, journalism or similar field experience
- Proven experience providing strategic advice to executive level including CEO
- Extensive experience developing proactive media and communications plans
- Ability to manage all communications assets and online media content development
- Speech writing experience preferably
- A keen interest in healthcare
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- An ambitious nature and ability to network positively with all levels of media outlets
Please click the Apply Now button, or for further information, please contact Lyndsey Walker on 8613 3518.