About the Role
Reporting to the Corporate Communications Manager, you will have a combined focus on both media support, corporate communications and issues management. You will be responsible for implementing a proactive and engaging communications agenda to build momentum for their properties, raising profile and leveraging market opportunities
Skills & Experience
- You will be a Communications and Media Relations professional with experience in a either a listed organisation, government, agency or as a journalist
- You will be an exceptional writer with a strong portfolio of pieces
- Known for your ability to combine creative and corporate language to master a diverse variety of writing styles for different audiences
- You will have demonstrated experience in writing communication strategies, media releases, media statements, holding lines, social and digital content and managing media relations.
- You build strong networks and partnerships, are a trusted advisor and can balance strategic and operational activities.
How to Apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above to submit your application.
Kindly note: Only applications that meet the requirements of the role and demonstrate they can start immediately will be contacted.