About the company
Our client is a Global FMCG organisation who are renowned for their brands across multiple categories and channels.
They own major brands within personal care categories which are well known and Aussie staples.
This role also offers a strong NAM the opportunity to manage someone.
About the role
This role will report directly through to a Head of Sales and with one direct report. You will be responsible for the end to end management of the relationship with Woolworths.
- Development and growth within existing portfolio
- Development, alignment and execution of business plans
- Strengthening relationships within the retailer accounts
- Collaboration with internal teams to deliver superior customer service
- Management of trade spend and promotional planning
- Management of sales, profit and value reporting
Skills & Experience
- Proven National Account Management experience within an FMCG environment
- Experience in working with retail customers a benefit
- Exceptional numerical, verbal and reasoning skills
- Ambitious and hungry
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 80247122 for a confidential discussion.