About the company
Our client is an global tier 1 business who are renowned for their brands across multiple categories, they provide exciting career prospects for their employees. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a true global leader and innovator.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Grocery, as the Senior National Account Manager you will be responsible for the achievement of sales targets and market share growth across the full portfolio, within Woolworths and working closely with 1 direct reports and cross functional teams. You will be running the delivery of the national business plan and key growth strategies.
- Development and growth within existing portfolio
- Development, alignment and execution of business plans
- Strengthening relationships within the retailer accounts
- Collaboration with internal teams to deliver superior customer service
- Management of trade spend and promotional planning
- Management of sales, profit and value reporting
Skills & Experience
Success in this role will come from your experience as an Account Manager or Category Manager within the FMCG industry. Your tertiary qualifications, high degree of commercial and business acumen, analytical capability, proven ability to negotiate and build long term relationships, passion for sales, results-oriented attitude and drive to develop and progress within the business
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 80247122 for a confidential discussion.