About the company
Our client is a global FMCG powerhouse that has a multitude of well known brands. They are true innovators in the categories they play in, and continue to pave this path. This business is known for offering a good work/life balance, and countless opportunities for future development.
About the role
Reporting to the National Business Manager, you will be responsible for implementing the overall strategy and managing the strategic relationship with Woolworths. You will be instrumental in driving, planning, and executing Joint Business Plans (JBP) as well as owning promotional planning, range management, and delivering sales targets.
- Increasing overall profitability across the existing portfolios
- Planning and executing strategic joint business programs
- Collaboration with various teams to deliver great customer service
- Management of trade spend and promotional planning
- Management of sales, profit and value reporting
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in National Account Management with strong grocery experience/knowledge
- Solid leadership experience; a visionary with strong executional experience
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and strategic thinking ability
- Financial literacy; strong commercial acumen
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Macey Cariño on (02) 8024 7111 for a confidential discussion.