Newly created role within a Global Logistics business, reporting to the MD of Operations you will work closely with senior management teams to identify operational shortfalls, develop strategy to overcome and project manage delivery.
- Utilise highly developed analytical skills combined with strong business acumen to measure the department's actual performance vs. business plan
- Interpret data and identify business/profit growth opportunities
- Act as senior project manager reporting directly into the Managing Director of Operations
- Utilise strong financial understanding to coordinate and oversee the budget development process
- Represent the most senior point of data analysis within the department, ensuring all data is valuable, meaningfully and professionally presented for the executive team
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to maintain a solid understanding of the various data sources across the entire AU business unit
- 3-6 years' experience as an analyst within supply chain, logistics or operations
- Experience working in a transport, logistics or manufacturing environment within a complex multisite/depot environment
- Previously worked closely with senior business stakeholders to drive business improvement
- Excellent commercial acumen and presentation skills
- Advanced excel skills and comfortable working with multiple software systems
- Project management experience with particular attention to costing and budgets
Please apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.