About the company
Our client is a well-regarded global food manufacturing business and a market leader in their space. Their portfolio consists of a variety of quality, well recognised brands which are sold through multiple sales channels. Due to a recent transformation within the business and the procurement function, we are currently engaged on a newly created Senior Procurement Analyst role.
About the Role
Reporting to a Senior Procurement Manager, the role will support the category management plans providing market leading insights, supplier benchmarking and spend analysis in sourcing activities. You will also have exposure to supplier management and negotiations across a wide range of direct and indirect categories.
Accordingly we are seeking interest from candidates with the following experience
- Strong analytics with proven experience in financial modelling, business case analysis
- 2+ years experience with SAP, ideally experience with Ariba as well
- Good understanding of sourcing methodology including tenders, negotiations and contracts
- Problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a global FMCG organisation that values the procurement function and has a genuine interest in developing their people.
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, hit APPLY NOW or call Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 to have a confidential discussion.