We have partnered with an instantly recognisable Australian media organisation who are going through an exciting time of change. As part of the transformation, a new position for a Senior Procurement Executive in IT has been created offering scope for challenge and career progression.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement you will provide support and lead initiatives focused on building procurement and supplier management practices.
This is a dynamic role in a fast-paced organisation going through significant change and we are looking for someone who thrives in an environment like this. You will relish the challenge of being in the driving seat and successfully manage projects in parallel to you day to day role.
What we're looking for
Procurement Specialist with 3+ years' experience with expertise in multiple categories including IT. In addition, you will be able to articulate your achievements in:
- Executing sourcing activities and conducting commercial and contractual evaluation support
- Taking the lead on commercial and contract negotiations with suppliers
- Working with Category Managers to develop category strategy plans
- Creating and implementing sourcing strategies
- Building strong working partnership with colleagues and suppliers
What's on offer
Progressive organisation with scope for career progression and a great employee benefits scheme including health & wellbeing.
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Chris Barr on 02 8024 7145 for a confidential chat.