About the company
Currently undergoing a significant transformation, our client is a public sector healthcare provider at the forefront of the government's Covid - 19 response initiative. As part of this new mandate this organisation is seeking to recruit a Procurement Specialist to join one of the largest procurement teams in Australia. With a new mandate, new leadership and increased investment and focus on the procurement function, this is a very exciting time to join the organisation!
About the role
Reporting to Senior Category Manager, this roles will have responsibility for :
- Driving and executing strong category management plans within transport / logistics category
- Developing strong relationships with internal partners to deliver commercial outcomes
- Review and analyse spend across multiple greenfield corporate categories
- Driving other cost savings initiatives
Experience & Skills required
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- Significant experience managing end to end processes of high valued contracts ($50m+) across indirect categories with strong preferences for logistics / transport category.
- Ideally experienced in the health, pharmaceuticals, consumer products or retail sectors
- Ideally experience in greenfield categories
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
Excellent benefits, flexible working arrangements and centrally located offices on offer!
Please 'Apply Now' and forward your CV with cover letter outlining your experience. You can also contact Christine Armadass at Six Degrees Executive on 03 8613 3513. Thank you