About the Company
Our client is a global leader within the power tools and outdoor appliances category, with 7 major brands in the Australian market. With over 90 years of heritage engrained within this company, they are now valued at over $1b and are experiencing YOY double digit growth. Key to the business's success is their unwavering focus on the customer experience and a continuous spotlight on new product development driving their innovation led agenda. The business is based in state of the art facilities in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
About the Role
Reporting to the National Business Manager this role combines strategic planning, insights and innovation & will present as a broad and exciting opportunity to a self-driven and ambitious individual. As Senior Product Manager, you will oversee a portfolio of products selling into retail channels. Candidates will need to have a strong brand manager background and a developed ability to make insightful recommendations for the brand strategy + innovation opportunities. It is also essential that candidates have substantial stakeholder management skills, in order to work effectively across the various segments of the business and drive collaboration.
- Management of a small team
- Drive the strategic vision and brand strategy for your portfolio, maximising all resources to ensure optimum ROI
- Execute the marketing plan & activities across the retail channel
- Lead and support the launch of any new NPD into the Australian market; COGS, margin, packaging, labelling, Quality etc.
- Support the National Sales team with the appropriate tools, materials and presentations and where needed
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jenna Blackbeard on (03) 8613 3536 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!