About the company
This iconic services company are the global market leader and have been at the forefront of innovation and technology across the industrial and food manufacturing markets, with a fantastic blue chip customer base, they pride themselves on providing the market with products, services and solutions that add value to helping assist the organisations they partner with to drive efficiencies in the manufacturing and supply chain process.
About the role
Reporting to the Director of customer strategy, this key role will see the successful candidate take full control and responsibility for developing a clear go to market strategy for a specific product group within the business across industrial and large FMCG markets.
- Be accountable for a budget of around $38mill across a key product category within the industrial and food manufacturing market segments
- Liaise and engage with Sales group and manage sales support literature and customer coverage design that supports category objectives
- Compile and monitor competitor activity, changes in customer behaviour and insights into market trends which may impact business decisions for the organisations
- Manage key supplier relationships to drive innovation, product quality, business sourcing
- Category revenue & P&L (needs to be written in full) delivery to forecast and budget targets.
- Be globally connected into industry and insights across major FMCG Groups, industrial manufacturing businesses and industry bodies
Skills & Experience
- Have successfully performed in Business, Product or Category Manager style roles
- Be strong commercially, have a high attention to detail and excellent analytical ability
- Have first class stake holder engagement skills at all levels
- Advanced negotiation and influencing skills
- Bach level qualification in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, Commerce or a related field
- Ideal candidate will have market knowledge and experience across the food and industrial manufacturing segments
- Work with a highly engaged executive leadership team
- This is a global tier one organisation who are the market leader in the industry
- Attractive package on offer which includes a base salary + super + FMCV + 15% bonus
- Local and global career opportunities
- Fresh, modern working environment
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 8613
3561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC16894.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment