Due to market demand, our client prides itself on being proactive and innovative in developing new markets and continues to experience solid growth across ANZ. They are now seeking a commercially focused Senior Product Manager to lead the introduction and development of their newly created Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Product Category.
About the company
Join this leading Australian manufacturer and wholesaler who have over 50 years experience in manufacturing high-volume engineered products across leading industries Construction, Mining, Retail, Industrial Manufacturing and Oil & Gas. As the largest company in its field, employing over 300 people, with over 15 distribution centres across ANZ and another two international manufacturing operations, it has the resources and capabilities to drive blue-sky thinking.
About the role
Working closely with the National Sales Team, this position will work alongside other Senior Product Managers who specialise in their own defined industries and together as a team you will have an established support team assisting you in New Product Management, Demand Planning, Purchasing, Graphic Design, Marketing and Distribution.
The core responsibilities for this role are:
- Identify, establish, grow, and commercialise a newly created Category (Safety Equipment)
- Train the sales teams on product features and applications within the distribution channels across ANZ.
- Launch new product ranges, market products, design new packaging, oversee creation of product catalogues.
- Work closely with Graphic Design, Procurement, Branch Managers, Sales, and Operations Team.
- Undertake regular visits across their major client/customers, to market and sell new products.
To be considered for the role, you will have these key skills and experience:
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, product specification and marketing skills)
- You will have at least 10 years experience in a Senior Product/Marketing or Sales role working in the PPE and Safety Products Industry.
- A proven ability in Product Development, International Sourcing and Supplier/Procurement Management.
- Experience working across Hardware, Construction, Industrial or Building Material Markets would also be an advantage.
The culture is open, supportive and based on trust which allows for flexibility, autonomy, independence (think outside the box) and a strong collaborative working environment, the making ingredients for a high-performing team.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.