Six Degrees Executive have teamed up with one of the fastest growing cloud-based workplace health, safety and compliance platforms on the market. Our client's product is built with the user in mind and is designed to ease the administrative burden and cost of WHS management. The parent company is a leading Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) and workforce development provider based in the United States that offers safety and workplace training, safety management software, and compliance solutions. Founded in 1977 our client has seen tremendous growth supported by innovative technology, robust systems, and exceptional customer support. Our mission is to make the workplace and community safer.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this Senior Product Marketing Manager role will be responsible for the development and execution of a strategic and activity-based marketing plan for the WHS product segment. Defining and driving a results-oriented marketing plan, the role will focus on both strategic product and program marketing activities. Strategic marketing activities including product positioning, market analysis, product messaging, customer profiling, and competitive intelligence. Marketing programs to be managed include content marketing for lead generation; market awareness such as thought leadership, press outreach and analyst activities; and sales support activities including sales enablement. The PMM is expected to be the chief evangelist and voice out to the market for their respective solution.
To be successful in this role you will be an established Product Marketing professional with a track record in SaaS, but ideally in eLearning, EHS, workplace safety or compliance markets. You will have a proven background in penetrating markets rapidly as well as gaining market share in very competitive arenas in a fast-paced environment. Ideally you will have led and developed teams and will be comfortable managing and getting the best out of a team, even when they are not based in the same location. You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Delivering sales enablement initiatives with a focus on content development, industry/vertically targeted solutions, and product marketing collateral.
- Aiding sales execution model creation including target profiling, training programs, and sales tool kits.
- Developing best practice content focused on key market and industry insights.
- Developing strategic positioning and messaging for the respective solution set including unique selling position (USP), product messaging, and value proposition.
- Collaboration in the development of a solution marketing plan that emphasizes outbound marketing activities spanning lead generation, market awareness and thought leadership, and sales support activities resulting in increased customer acquisition, retention, and growth.
This is an exciting opportunity with one of Australia's fastest growing SaaS businesses who's capability for customers across every sector continue to grow through both innovation and acquisition - in a very exciting and essential field.
Interested? Apply now or call Jake Lees in our Sydney office for a confidential discussion on 02 8024 7100
All 3rd party applications will be sent to Six Degrees for consideration.