About the company
This business creates a delivers state of the art software as a service to help companies better manage accounting, payroll, payments, client management and more. Their team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, they are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture that encourages your authenticity. They don't want you to simply 'fit' into their already established culture, they want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
About the role
This position will focus on the the accounting software product development marketing. There are 2 direct reports into this role but still requires the right person to be hands-on. The role will allow you to have high exposure across all business teams, as a key role contributing to their growth goals. You will be responsible for building and delivering great product value propositions, client communication programs and retention strategies. With the opportunity to interact with product, go-to-market, demand generation, support, delivery and the sales channels, you will provide clients with an in-the-know experience, so they can make the most out of the solutions.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to navigate input from a complex contributor group
- Experience within technology or software development business environment
- Experience identifying and bringing new concepts, products and services to market
- Excellent writing skills across dynamic mediums
- Experience in developing product marketing strategy
- To drive the product marketing strategy for the portfolio of accounting solutions that meet divisional objectives.
- Deliver customer insights and understand competitive dynamics to influence product, marketing and sales strategy; commission market research as required.
- Provide analysis/insights, tools and information to the Sales & Marketing teams that enable and empower teams to meet their goals and objectives
- Senior contributor in championing the broader Product Marketing team to elevate to being a centre of excellence for the business
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Davis Jansons on (02) 8024 7149 for a confidential discussion