Our client is a leading national organisation who have a fantastic opportunity to join the team and lead the Product Development function. The business are in the process of transitioning from project mode to continuous delivery, therefore this is a great opportunity to help shape and influence the culture, behaviours and daily rhythm of the squad.
About the role
The digital product owner will work closely with the Senior Manager on providing insights to drive PI planning and strategic prioritisation. They will play a key role in supporting the product road-map and leading new product development working towards the acquisition and retention of new users, focusing on capability and UX uplift. You will oversee website enhancements to ensure optimal customer experience and use analytics to make recommendations for further enhancements for the product and marketing campaigns. This is a hands on role which requires strong stakeholder management and leaderships skills, to help bring together teams and working in an agile environment.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum four years' experience in a similar role ideally online background
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing online product end to end
- Understanding of marketing and ability to translate customer needs into demonstrable value propositions, positioning and strategy
- Experience of working with agile concepts
- Tertiary level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Neeta Dhahan, 8613 3523.