- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - possibility of extensions
- Implement & manage in-house programmatic campaigns
- Flexibility - Pickups, drop offs? Work from home? No worries!
About the company:
Our client is an Australian owned business who is listed in Forbes as one of the most innovative companies globally. They operated globally and are considered market leaders in their field. With a people first approach, they've created a community of valued, talented, diverse individuals who really know their stuff.
About the role:
Reporting to the Programmatic Media Manager, this newly created role will sit within a dedicated team media that supports the delivery of the group's programmatic and biddable display media strategies. This role is responsible for the implementation and management of in-house programmatic media campaigns for a number of their key brands, as well as clients and partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, execute, and optimise programmatic display and video specific strategies to deliver campaign KPIs
- Support Sales with the planning and execution of integrated display and video campaigns for partners and clients
- Manage the day-to-day monitoring, reporting and communication of campaign performance to provide learning's and future recommendations
- Analyse and report on all activity with insight lead recommendations for improvement / optimisation
Key attributes required:
- Proven programmatic media buying / digital marketing experience
- Proficient in DoubleClick Bid Manager (DV360) / DoubleClick Campaign Manager (GCM) and DSPs
- Experience using Google Analytics 360, DataStudio and 3rd party Data Management Platform (DMP)
You will join a business that is fast paced, highly supportive and family focused. They're a tech business with all the bells and whistles!
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett