About the company
This is a high volume Australian manufacturing business operating an automated production facility in Melbourne's Inner Northern suburbs. They are committed to advanced manufacturing and robotics, investing heavily in their local operations and supplying their customers all over the world.
About the role
This is an autonomous role on a new line installation. Primarily delivering mechanical packages of work, you will work closely with vendors to execute the project as per their design and ensuring that best results are achieved. You will also work on civil requirements, as well as services and utilities. You will also work closely through installation and commissioning, while ensuring safety is the first priority.
We're looking for someone who can be hands on, while also having project management capability
- Engineering degree (likely mechanical, possibly chemical)
- Experience executing manufacturing based capital projects such as new production lines
- Ability to interpret mechanical design drawings on site
- Confidence and organisation required to engage internal stakeholders, suppliers and contractors
- Ability to work autonomously while keeping stakeholders engaged
Why should you apply?
If you're immediately available, or just about to come off another project, this is an interesting project to spend the better part of a year working on. During that time you'll have the benefit of working in a flexible culture and with an experienced group of engineers and leaders. This is an hourly rate contract and is somewhat flexible based on experience.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Scott Logan for a confidential discussion on 03 8613 3551