About the company
Our client is a leading logistics business with a network spanning across the world. Their name is synonymous with best in class logistics solutions and they boast an impressive blue-chip client base. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a proven Project Manager to deliver an automation project within one of their longest standing customers. This is likely to be on an initial 12-month contract, with the real probability of extension or permanency.
Reporting to the General Manager, it will be the Project Manager's responsibility to deliver outcomes related to the Project Targets being - Planned Project Timeline, Cost Budget and Scope/Quality targets as agreed with the respective Project Sponsors.
This will include:
- Project management to deliver the project safely - in full, on time and in budget,
- Ensure clear project governance through the life of the project,
- Risk/issue identification and management to deliver the project,
- Seamless customer service to the network
- Ensure timely and appropriate reporting and other communications to the various project stakeholders,
You will be an experienced Project/Program Manager with a track record of delivering large operational transformations projects within operational environments with 3PL being advantageous, but large FMCG and retail projects also being considered. You will be a "hands on" Project Manager with experience in management and motivation of high performing teams. All of this will be under pinned by your excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If this sounds like you, please follow the prompts to apply or call Carl Stephen on 0409888614 for a confidential discussion.