About the company:
Our client is an established and well respected Australian retailer that has a strong store and online presence. A business that is focused on transforming their digital capabilities and experience for customers on their journey.
About the role:
Reporting to the GM of Digital, this role will give you the opportunity to deliver a top priority project within the business as they embark on a significant ecommerce platform re-development. You will play a pivotal role in contributing to the online success of the organisations growth plans. You will be accountable for managing the end to end implementation of a new ecommerce architecture for B2C commerce and transformation of business processes, customer experience and digital platforms. The program will be delivered using agile methodologies, and include multiple workstreams and technology components from multiple vendors and internal teams, which need to be aligned to a single program schedule and release plan, and managed within the overall Transformation Portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage overall program scope, timelines, financials, quality and benefits
- Work closely with cross function leaders to align the program to over business priorities
- Collaborate with IT on infrastructure, integration and legacy application requirements
- Provide thought leadership to the executive team around the successful delivery of the digital transformation
- Establish change management workstream within the program
- Work closely with business and online operations teams to develop implementation, cutover and migration plans
- Proactively engage and manage new and existing suppliers
Key attributes required:
- 6 years minimum experience within digital delivery /program management
- Strong experience in the end to end delivery of enterprise E-commerce implementation or platform migration projects preferably in retail
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience at delivering agile programs within a large and complex environment
- Must have a strong understanding working with modern digital architecture
- Be passionate about customer experience
- Self-starter, motivated and a willingness to be hands on.
- Ability to lead and manage the digital delivery team
You will join a business where family is the centre of what they do and be part of a vibrant culture built over the last 40 years. They offer flexible working arrangement and regularly celebrate team member achievements.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential chat.