Our client is a major influencer within the Renewable sector across Australia. They are going through a major period of growth and transformation, and as such they are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Proposals Manager. This person will be leading a team that they will be looking to grow significantly over the next 12 months.
Acting as the Senior Proposal Manager you will lead proposals and marketing strategies in tendering for new business for the company. You will also be required to review the preparation of proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment.
Overall technical coordination and consolidation of the offer starting from the reception of the request for quotation to the transfer to the execution team.
Some other responsibilities include;
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial requirements / departments and optimise resource allocation and planning
- Manage budgets and commercial responsiveness and completeness
- Review and distribute inquiry documents for special requirements and undertake estimate preparation as required
- Prepare and lead Proposal and pricing strategy, by undertaking initial assessment of the technical, financial, schedule or any other unusual risks
- Develop and coordinate a team to ensure the tender and proposal is submitted on time, within budget and in compliance with company policy and standard procedures.
- Leading and facilitating work winning strategies with input from various company subject matter experts.
- Conduct risk assessment and management activities to evaluate all commercial, financial, legislative and resource risk associated with the tender.
- Identify the legislative, industrial, political, cultural and economic environment within which the contract would be performed and the impact of this.
- Coordinate the collation of information required to prepare the submission of the bid proposal. g. engineering, suppliers, human resources.
- Review subcontractor submissions and evaluate their compliance, accuracy and competitiveness.
- Undertake any adhoc projects, initiatives, tasks as directed by the divisional Manager (Filling in for them whilst on leave or during travel periods).
- You will be tertiary qualified in an Engineering / Project Management capacity with established experience in either Energy, Utilities or Renewables sectors.
- Demonstrated experience in strategically managing customers and the ability to manage complex high stakes contracts.
- Strong negotiating experience with excellent customer centricity experience along with exceptional project management capabilities.
How to Apply
- Click on the APPLY button or contact Steven McIntyre on for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc 17220