About the company
Our client is a rapidly growing, Australian owned, food manufacturing organisation. With a close knit and flexible team culture this business genuinely puts its people first, and can offer challening career growth opportunities. They are now seeking an experienced purchasing professional to join their site in the south east of Melbourne.
About the role
The core focus of the role is to ensure the availability of raw materials and services for the site, that will lead to the efficient manufacture of product to meet customer demand. Key resonsibilities will include:
- Manage supply and availability of raw materials
- Review, raise, and approve purchases for all materials
- Maintain inventory within budget anbd forecast
- Identify opportunities to improve supply performance or cost
- Manage data within Pronto ERP system and participate in NPD process
Skills & Experience
Applicants must be able demonstrate experience as a Buyer or Purchaser within the food manufacturing sector. You will be commercially savvy, posses a strong analytical skill set, and have a well developed communication skillset.
To apply, please click on the link below, or call David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507.