About the company
Our client is an innovative consumer health organisation manufacturing a diverse portfolio of products. The business manufactures and distribute all their products from their site in Melbourne. As part of the consumer shift towards healthier products, the business has been experiencing year on year growth.
About the role
The Senior Purchasing Officer will be responsible for the following activities
- Procuring raw materials from local and international suppliers in a timely and cost - effective method
- Building strong relationships with suppliers locally and internationally
- Providing analytics to identify cost savings and cost avoidance opportunities
- Improving purchasing / procurement efficiencies
We are seeking candidates with the following experience
- Minimum 2 years of purchasing experience gained from a manufacturing organisation
- Strong analytics with some experience in procurement modelling / cost analysis
- Strong supplier management / negotiations skills
- Degree qualified
How to apply
To apply, please click on the link below, or call Christine Armadass on (03) 8613 3513.
Please note the office will be closed from Friday 21st December and reopening January 7th 2019. We will respond to all applicants on our return on the 7th.