About the Company
Our client is a significant player in both the domestic and global food markets, with leading iconic brands in Australia, USA, Middle East, and SE Asia. They are a true believer in sustainability and biodiversity, and innovation.
About the Role
This is a strategic corporate based role to lead the quality and food safety agenda for their premium product range and the exciting NPD pipeline. With your strong leadership capabilities, you will support a team to deliver on quality systems, quality control, complaint management and technical programs. You will develop action plans that enhance existing processes and drive quality improvements, lead innovation in the areas of complaint management and quality systems, and navigate new markets implementing the quality strategy. The ability to work cross functionally across multiple sites both locally and internationally is essential, with extensive experience in Quality Management in an FMCG corporate environment critical.
Other key responsibilities include
- Lead and develop a high performing quality team
- Identify trends and develop action plans to improve the complaint handling process for a range of specialised customers and consumers
- Manage the Site Quality Managers to ensure specifications are meet and delivered on, with an emphasis on driving quality improvements
- Adherence to all standards - GFSI, AIB and HACCP principles
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science and/or Food Technology
- The ability to bring ideas to the table and know "What Good Looks Like"
- Min 8 years' experience in quality and food manufacturing, ideally with a diverse background in large scale production and retail food products
- Knowledge and experience in an outsourced or internal customer call centre (1800) would be advantageous
- A strategic mindset with a highly collaborative leadership style, the ability to influence without authority, attention to detail and strong problem-solving capabilities will be highly regarded
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team - locally and globally
- Attractive salary package on offer with Sydney CBD location
- Domestic travel involved
How to Apply
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please call Sandy Tuckwell on 0413 133 255 for a confidential discussion or click on the link to apply.